July 13 – 16, 2020
Virtual Camp: 9 – 11 AM
In-person Camp: 8 – 1 AM (Lunch included)
In-person camp is limited to 20 youth!
Age: Incoming 2nd – 5th Graders
Join us for a fun filled 4 days (virtually & in person) to learn all about wildlife! Wild Kids Camp will be full of hands on learning activities as we learn about snakes, fish, quail and bugs! Virtual Camp participants will receive a full camp activity box mailed to their home and will join Wild Kids Camp via Zoom each day.
Virtual Camp: $45
In-Person Camp: $80 (Includes Lunch)
Deadline to register for Virtual Camp is JULY 1, 2020
Deadline to register for In-Person Camp is July 8, 2020
COVID-19 Guidelines and Expectations for Face to Face Wild Kids Camp
- Participants will complete the COVID-19 Symptoms and Signs Form prior to attending camp each day.
- Each morning before entering the building youth will have their temperature taken and sanitize their hands.
- Parents/guardians will drop off and pick up using the drive through. Parents/guardians will not be allowed to get out of their car.
- Face coverings, tissues and hand sanitizer will be available for participants. Face coverings will not be mandatory but encouraged. Parents who wish that their child wear a face covering at all times will notify staff. Staff will ensure that they keep their face covering on at all times except while eating. Face coverings and other PPE requirements will utilized when social distancing cannot be maintained.
- High touch surface areas will be frequently cleaned.
- Meals will be all individually packaged with disposable utensils, napkins, cups, and plates or served by food service professionals.
- All staff will be trained using TAMU COVID Employee training on health and safety protocols.
If you have any questions about Wild Kids Camp please contact the Val Verde Extension Office: